[CT-NFB] saw an NFBCT member in an unexpected place

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 26 05:50:10 UTC 2022

Wow, Noreen!  How cool was that?  What a small world.  Thanks for sharing.

I'm going to the Apple store later today to activate my new phone which is a Model 13 Pro Max.  It doesn't have a home button, so I'll have quite a learning curve!  I'm looking forward to this interesting challenge.

Take care everyone!

Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+!