[CT-NFB] Convention Fundraiser

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 12:10:03 UTC 2022

Hi Everyone,

This is a great opportunity to not only help our affiliate but also the children in need of New Orleans. Pleas help Veronica with this wonderful project and place your orders today, the last day to do so. It’s easy and it is for such a good cause.

Thank you Veronica for your hard work on this program,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality