[CT-NFB] Convention Fundraiser

Veronica Alston veronicalalston at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 23:18:17 UTC 2022

Hi again, I just wanted to clarify something. I misinformed you all when I
said that Shonda and Maryanne are The only ones who can monitor The
fundraiser. I thought they had access because they made a purchase not
realizing that anyone could check by going into the link. I wanted to make
sure no one thinks they can’t check if they did not make a purchase.