[CT-NFB] Uber and Lyft

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 12 21:43:43 UTC 2022

Hi, Deb and Everyone,

I have used Uber and Lyft for many years now and whenever they pull up, they always ask if I'm Esther.  Also, you are given their name and what make and color the car is.  Of course, the color doesn't matter to us, but they always ask if I'm Esther.  The driver's name is also given in the description of the vehicle.

I hope that helps you somewhat.  If you want me to call you or you call me and ask more questions, don't hesitate to do so.  Love to help as always!

Hope you, George and your family are doing well.

Take care.

EstherSent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 13 Pro Max!