[CT-NFB] April 30 seminar on traveling independently out of town

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 13:38:55 UTC 2022

Subject: Flyer For NFB's Independent Travel Program

The National Federation of the Blind’s
Education And Community Outreach Committee Presents Independent Out-Of-Town Travel By The Blind

•    Join us at this free virtual program as we discuss in detail the most safe and efficient methods for blind people to enjoy their independent out-of-town travel experiences.
•    We’ll have some fun preparing to go places to have even more fun.
•    It takes place Saturday April 30th from 1:00-3:00 PM on a Zoom Telephone Conference Line.
•    This informative program features  several presenters explaining live best practices for making travel arrangements, navigating transportation stations and hotels, exploring attractions in new cities, and getting the most enjoyment out of national conventions.
•    To participate, dial: 646-876-9923, then Zoom Meeting ID: 9612695221, then Pass Code: 902855, or login via this Zoom link https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09.
•    What do you do when you want to go, but no one else that you know wants to go with you?
•    Come, learn, share, empower yourself and others.
•    Round-up your loved ones and peers and call-in.

•    For more information, call 517-763-1010 or 313-247-3301.

Sincerely,
 Deb Reed
Central CT Chapter President
National Federation Of The Blind