[CT-NFB] Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:29:19 UTC 2022

Hello Federation Family,

The LBPH needs our help. Certain individuals have continued to smear the
library and have managed to have a Bill raised in the Connecticut Senate.
There is a public hearing next Friday March 25th. They are making it very
difficult to provide testimony. I have attached a Word document with what
little information I could find. In the document is a committee you must
contact to provide testimony. I have also attached a Facts vs. Assumption
sheet. PLEASE provide testimony to save the LBPH. The last thing we need is
to have the Department of Aging and Disabilities trying to take away yet
another one of our independent services!

Best Regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality