[CT-NFB] FW: Please Conduct Oversight of the Bureau of Education and Services for the Blind in the Upcoming Session

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Wed Mar 23 20:45:12 UTC 2022

Fellow Members:

After you submit your testimony to save our Library for the Blind today or
tomorrow morning, anyone interested in BESB should mark their calendars for
Monday, March 28 at 7:00 P.M. for a community conversation with Amy Porter
and the interim BESB director. The Zoom link to register is:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUofumgqT0uGtTyKAEtuM91vgjuLcO9V42
4 or https://bit.ly/37G6K2w

This conversation is hosted by the vice-chair of the Assembly's oversight
committee for BESB. I have let thhe staffer know that the attached flyer is
NOT accessible, and he is working to correct that. In the meantime, please
register-and submit your testimony to save the Library for the Blind first.

Nathanael