[CT-NFB] Open house calls for membership recruitment with mini tool kit

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 20:43:47 UTC 2022

 Federation friends and family,
The below attachment contains dates for one hour “Open house“calls to help build our membership. While the February call has passed there are calls in April, August and November. If you are engaged in social media, there is information that can be posted there as well. Let’s build our affiliate membership and reach as many people as we can. I am not a social media user but it realize how important these platforms can be to reach those who could benefit from our movement. Please take the initiative to post some of these suggestions.