[CT-NFB] Fw: Department of Social Services Website Inaccessible for Blind Clients

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 15:45:04 UTC 2022

Hello Jen,

The NFB has been working with our representatives in Washington DC to try and remedy inaccessible websites such as the one from DSS that you are dealing with. No one person will be able to take care of this problem. You most definitely should not need sighted assistance to be able to use any website. Like many things for the blind equality is a continuous battle. Your issue has been brought to the attention of the NFB National office. Once I hear back from then I will email you privately and let you know what you can do to help your cause.

Best Regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality