[CT-NFB] Fw: Department of Social Services Website Inaccessible for Blind Clients

Honorata Kazmierczak honorata1120 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 22:53:46 UTC 2022

Greetings,

Below I am attaching a link to file a complaint on Connecticut website
accessibility. Under their own policy, you WAP, they are obligated to
provide independent non-visual access to the website.
My recommendation is to fill out this accessible complaint form and then
follow up with a phone call to attorney generals office and explain the
accessibility issues. You may also want to send an email directly to the
attorney generals office. Paperwork/paper trail are always good to have. I
believe those two would yield fastest results and resolving this matter.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M8XWWCN?Acc=true&SourceUrl=https://authoring-stage.ct.egov.com/DSS?back=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fclient%3Dsafari%26as_qdr%3Dall%26as_occt%3Dany%26safe%3Dactive%26as_q%3Dfind+website+for+department+of+social+services+in+Connecticut%26channel%3Daplab%26source%3Da-app1%26hl%3Den

--
Honorata V Kazmierczak
NFBsouthwestCT at gmail.com Board Member