[CT-NFB] (no subject)

Joyce Kane blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 01:41:39 UTC 2022

Lucia, this is Joyce. I sent you an email as I could not register for the convention. I sent you an email stating that and that I couldn’t do it from my iPhone and I was out of state without a computer. I heard today that you were looking for me, and that there was hardly any food left. For so I thought you were going to register for me and then you haven’t written back anything more so I didn’t know what to do um I don’t have your telephone number and a whole I’ll be up there tomorrow on Friday. Joyce Kane