[CT-NFB] Lyft Coupon for Transportation to Your Polling Station

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 18:28:51 UTC 2022

Dear Federation Family,

Attached please find a coupon code for free transportation by Lyft to your
polling station. In the document is information on taking a survey on how
your voting experience went this time. Please fill it out and send it back
to the national office. Also, we still have time to call and email our
representative and try to get the NFB Bills passed while this Congress is in
session. Please keep pushing to try and accomplish our goals.

Thank you,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality