[CT-NFB] Items for Business Meeting on Sunday, November 6th

cbduquette at comcast.net cbduquette at comcast.net
Mon Oct 17 23:08:47 UTC 2022

Hi Maryanne,

Is it possible to consider moving the donation letter forms, that are filled out by hand, to be done as a mail merge document?  If I understand, the database of names and address already exists. I’d like to do away with the form, construct a letter document that would capture the information from the form. The information can be repeated on the document/ letter allowing the donor to tear off a “voucher” and submit their donation. This can be folded when being sent out and put into the window envelope along with the other documents.
If nothing else, I think it would be good to open dialogue about improving our current process.
Thanks,
Cheri.

Sent from my iPhone