[CT-NFB] Items for Business Meeting on Sunday, November 6th

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Mon Oct 17 23:16:15 UTC 2022

Becky, they sound like good ideas. Beth

From: Rebecca <rmirdi at aol.com>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2022 6:11 PM
To: Deb Reed <deb.reed57 at gmail.com>; maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Subject: RE: Items for Business Meeting on Sunday, November 6th

Hi Everyone,

I think we should look we should discuss the technology grant andadd money if needed. Also Rich would like to discuss his idea of forming a support group for spouses and family members of the blind.

         Sincerely,

Becky Ireland

Secretary

rmirdi at aol.com <mailto:rmirdi at aol.com>

Cell:860-8451

:Whenever we are impressed with what a non-human animal does its simply because we underestimated its intelligence.: Neil deGrass Tyson                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows