[CT-NFB] Week #1 CHIRP...Birdies for Charity, 2023

llee at nfbct.org llee at nfbct.org
Tue Apr 25 13:26:56 UTC 2023

Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 09:56:23 -0400
Subject: Week #1 CHIRP...Birdies for Charity, 2023

Welcome back Everyone!     Happy Spring!

We have something to CROW about.   You may be wondering..."Who are the
Birdies?"

and  "What do they do?"   They are helping us raise money for  the National
Federation of the Blind of CT or just NFB-CT.   Joe and I are both members
and I am the second vice president

for our Affiliate.

Every year, the Travelers Championship Golf Tournament takes place at the
TCP River Highlands in Cromwell  during the month of June.  This year it
will be June 19th to the 25th.

Enterprise will again be joining Webster Bank as the leading sponsors for
this tournament.  They will add 15% to every donation made.  You can turn
$25 into $28.75,  $50 into $57.50 or $100 into $115.  The BEST part is that
ALL of it goes directly to NFB-CT.

Just click on the link, Birdies 2023
<https://partnerhq.com/public/events/2023-travelers-championship-birdies-for
-charity/organization_partnerships/3205>  This will take you to the NFB
donation page.  There are three Donation buttons on the page.  Choose the
button in the MIDDLE LEFT or  BOTTOM RIGHT on the page.  These will take you
directly to the NFB Donation page.   You can also donate and learn more
about NFB-CT on their website,  nfb.org <http://nfb.org> .

Please spread the word to FRIENDS and FAMILY  on your favorite social media.
We will be sending out  a weekly CHIRP  with more news and information.

Remember,  "The Bluejay is on his way"  and he needs your help!

Thank you,

Mary Silverberg and Joe Kolczynski