[CT-NFB] Leave of Absence

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Fri Dec 1 03:43:50 UTC 2023

Maryanne,

My very best to you as you have your procedure next week and take the time you need to recover. You will be in my prayers. While recovering, I hope you get to enjoy your family and the upcoming Advent and Christmas season.

I look forward to working with each of you on this list during Maryanne’s leave. I look forward to many holiday gatherings in the next month, including with our Southern Connecticut Chapter of which I am a proud member. And I look forward to seeing everyone at our January board meeting on January 13. And I know that Mary Silverberg and Joe will do an awesome job in our preparations to participate at Washington Seminar the last week of January. If there is anything you need, feel free to let me know, and I will be in touch as quickly as possible.

Best,

Nathanael Wales