[CT-NFB] Membership Dues

James Cronin jcronin442 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 18:59:15 UTC 2023

Good afternoon Melanie,

It was a pleasure talking with you today. Thank you for filling out
the online membership form. The next step is to send a check or money
order payable to "NFB of CT" in the amount of $9.00 before January 31,
2024. It will cover dues for one year and allows you to vote, speak on
the floor, be on a committee and hold office.

Please send your payment to: NFB of CT
                                                   111 Sheldon Road, Unit 420
                                                    Manchester, CT 06045

It's suggested to write in the note section of your payment, "Stamford
Chapter". Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.

Again, thank you for joing our group. You'll be a tremendous asset.

Kind Regards,

Jim Cronin

South Fairfield County Chapter President

(203) 762-6255  |  jcronin442 at gmail.com

Be all that you want; blindness is not what holds you back.