[CT-NFB] Reminder for Federationist Articles

Brianna Rigsbee bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 16:08:58 UTC 2023

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that, for those of you who have not yet submitted an article for the upcoming Federationist issue, you still have plenty of time to do so. Articles as well as chapter & division updates should be sent to me no later than 5pm on Friday, February 10.

For chapter & division updates, I’d like to hear about what your chapter/division has been up to. And if you have anyone you'd like to shine a spotlight on for the upcoming issue, feel free to include that in your report.

For general articles, you can write about whatever you want. Whether that be about your week at Washington Seminar, or about what you did over the summer/winter holiday seasons, etc. Whatever is it that you want to share, I’d love to hear about it.

Again, all submissions should be sent to me no later than Friday, February 10, by 5pm. You can email me at editor.fedct at gmail.com.

Best regards,
Bri

Brianna Rigsbee
She/her/hers
Executive Editor | The Federationist in Connecticut
Federationist Email: editor.fedct at gmail.com
Personal email: bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
Direct phone: (203) 751-0199
“You can’t fly unless you let yourself fall.”