[CT-NFB] My intro and info of my facebook group

Anne West k1stm at frontier.com
Wed Jan 18 01:12:28 UTC 2023

I had to look at Adriana‘s message twice to be sure she is the person I’m thinking of, and I am. Adriana is a great person and I’ve known her for many years as I have been a subscriber to her blind penpals email list. In fact, it is that list that sent me to Texas for the last two months. B Because I met a wonderful person on that list. And that’s who I basically went to visit in Texas. So welcome to NFBCT. There are a lot of members from outside the US.

Sent from Anne's iPhone