[CT-NFB] Audio feature

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 18:08:37 UTC 2023

Hoping everyone enjoyed memorial weekend and remembered all those who sacrificed for our freedoms. The Bristol lions club has completed a project and added QR codes to all the monuments on Memorial Boulevard. This will allow us to have an audio description of the monuments and battles and I’m not sure what other information it includes. I am looking forward to checking this new feature out as a way of honoring our veterans and thought I would share.

Sincerely,
 Deb Reed
Central CT Chapter President
National Federation Of The Blind