[CT-NFB] Audio feature

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 2 18:37:05 UTC 2023

hi, everyone, I hope you all enjoyed the memorial weekend, even though we have to reflect upon the fact that many soldiers were or killed. Anyway, I had a good reflective weekend for memorial day and I am going to visit Carolyn Dodd over this weekend. We always have such a great time together. Anyway, take care and hope to talk to you soon. Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 13 Pro Max!