[CT-NFB] Chris Kuell

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 19:08:01 UTC 2023

Dear Federation Family,

I am writing to inform you of the passing of Chris Kuell. Chris was a member
of our affiliate for many years. He was on the board serving as second vice
president. He was also a tireless legislative chair. He new many of the
state legislators and worked on getting the Braille Bill passed. Chris was
also president of the Danbury chapter; upon its closing he joined the
Waterbury chapter to stay involved. Please share this information with
members not on the list serve and keep his widow in your thoughts and
prayers.

Best regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com <mailto:maryanne.melley at gmail.com>

860-212-5549

With love, hope and determination we can transform our dreams into reality.