[CT-NFB] Fwd: [Chapter-Presidents] Celebrating women’s history month,An interview with Jean Brown, Monday, March 13 at 7 PM Eastern

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 12:33:48 UTC 2023

The below forwarded email features Jean Brown wife of national board member Ron Brown. If you recall they were at our state convention last year!

Deborah J. Reed
Central Chapter President
NFB of CT
Deb.reed57 at gmail.com
860-378-5370
“Be the living expression of kindness, kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, and kindness in your smile.“ Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Begin forwarded message: