[CT-NFB] NFB State Board Meeting

veronicalalston at gmail.com veronicalalston at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 01:30:21 UTC 2023

Greetings NFB-Ct Family,

I hope this message finds everyone safe and well.

This is Veronica Alston, The NFB Southern Chapter Secretary.

I would like to let you all know that there will be a state board meeting
held on Saturday, April 15th 2023 from 11-3:00 pm at the Fowler Memorial
Building. The address is 45 New Haven Avenue Milford Ct, 06460. Please use
the back entrance upon arrival.

Lunch and soft drinks will be provided. The Southern Chapter is asking for a
$8 contribution for the meal.

Although Covid restrictions have been lifted, we ask that everyone would do
their best to take safety precautions so the meeting will be successful and
productive.

Please respond to veronicalalston at gmail.com
<mailto:veronicalalston at gmail.com>  to confirm your attendance.

The Southern Chapter thanks you in advance and looks forward to seeing you
all next month.

Warmly,

Veronica Alston

NFB Southern Chapter Secretary and affiliate board member

veronicalalston at gmail.com <mailto:veronicalalston at gmail.com>