[CT-NFB] April Fools Apps and Fun for iPhones event

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 15:49:24 UTC 2023

This could be an interesting zoom to attend on April 1 . It is being held by the Colorado affiliate and so will be 12 noon to 2 PM Eastern time. Please note the zoom room only holds 100 people so get there early if you’d like to join.

> Greetings NFB Family and Friends,
> The National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter invites you to mark your calendars and put on your thinking caps for the April Fools Apps and Fun for iPhones event on, you guessed it, April 1, from 10:00 am
> until noon. We will host this event on Zoom, so you don’t need to leave your cozy couch to help share your favorite apps and best iPhone tips and tricks.
> We will be discussing apps for health, utilities & productivity, reading &scanning, games, and entertainment. Read below for the Zoom coordinates and get
> ready with your best apps and/or questions to share.
>
> Those wishing to join the chapter or renew your membership for the upcoming year, click.
> https://tinyurl.com/NFBBDues
>
> Join Zoom Meeting
> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7202842318?pwd=NlJ2NDJIZFk5S2J2MVZHUkVzaklKQT09
>
> One tap mobile
> +17207072699,,7202842318#,,,,,,0#,,632282# US (Denver)
>
> Dial by your location
> +1 720 707 2699US (Denver)
>
> Meting ID: 720 284 2318
> Passcode: 632282
> Find your local number:
> https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcFcywItfZ
>
> If you have any questions or need more information about this event please contact Maryann Migliorelli using the methods below.
>
> At your service,
>
> Maryann Migliorelli—President
> National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter
> Office: 303-499-9125
> Cell: 720-284-2318
> NFBBoulder at gmail.com

Deborah J. Reed
Central Chapter President
NFB of CT
Cell#~ 860-378-5370
Deb.reed57 at gmail.com
“Be the living expression of kindness, kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, and kindness in your smile.“ Saint Teresa of Calcutta