[CT-NFB] Save The DAte.

James Cronin jcronin442 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 22:25:51 UTC 2023

Hi CT-Federation Family.

That's right, the state convention planning committee wants you to
mark your calendars for the first weekend in November, (Nov. 3rd, 4th
and 5th). The state convention is nearly 6 months away and already the
juices are starting to flow!

The 2023  Connecticut State Convention will be held at the New London
Holiday Inn. All are welcome! There will be plenty of great food and
guest rooms are going at rates so low that it will blow your mind!

The convention committee is off to a fantastic start. Our first Zoom
meeting will take place in mid-July. Already, many of you are flooding
us with entertainment ideas for Friday night!

Of course, a mighty tribe could not exist with only a few Indians. It
takes many Braves to make for a potent tribe. Feel free to reach out
to me if you would like to participate in the State Convention
planning committee. You'll get to meet a lot of nice people - like
yourself.

Thanks, and warm regards to all,

Jim Cronin

Member | Convention Planning Committee