[CT-NFB] Birdies for Charity 2023, Week #4 CHIRP

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 15 15:40:55 UTC 2023

 This message is blank.
    On Monday, May 15, 2023 at 11:39:56 AM EDT, Mary Silverberg via CT-NFB <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org> wrote:

On Sat, May 13, 2023 at 3:15 PM Mary Silverberg <marysilverfox at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone,Welcome again to our weekly CHIRP.The Travelers Championship Golf Tournament  (June 19-25)  is helping us to raise money for NFB-CT so we can continue to help people who are blind  and visually impaired.
A few of our programs include:...The Bell Summer Program  for children to learn and practice  their use of  Braille in fun & social situations....Braille Readers are Leaders...Opportunities  and resources for parents of blind children and for  blind  parents who have sighted children....We also make academic scholarships available to high school seniors for their freshman year of college  and for college students.
So, hit the right notes with Charlie Byrd and donate to NFB-CT now.  Don;'t miss the opportunity to  "Straighten up and Fly Right"!  For every donation made, the Travelers will add 15%.  ALL of it goes directly to NFB-CT.   Whether you follow the Tournament or not, you can still support the work of NFB-CT.
Just click on the link,    Birdies for Charity 2023   It will take you to the NFB-CT donation page.   There are three donation buttons on the page.  Choose the button in the middle left or the bottom right of the page.   This will take you to the NFB-CT donation  page.   Remember,  The Goose is on the Loose and  the Lark is in the Park!   They are looking for your donation.
Please share this CHIRP with your family and friends on Facebook or any of your favorite social media. For those of you who have already made your donation, please accept our heartfelt gratitude.  Thank you,Mary & Joe
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for CT-NFB:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ct-nfb_nfbnet.org/spiderweb1%40sbcglobal.net