[CT-NFB] At Large Chapter conference call

James Cronin jcronin442 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 22:13:31 UTC 2023

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

I am pleased to announce Sean Seward, Manager of the Independence
Market of the National Federation of the Blind in Baltimore, MD will
be our featured guest this month. The Independence Market has all
sorts of goodies that help us live more independently. Sean will
gladly take questions once he's finished presenting.

The call is this Wednesday, May 17, 2023 at 7:30PM Eastern.

The conference call numbers are the same as always, Dial 1- 425- 436-
6349  Access code: 223- 2614#

If for any reason you're late getting on the call, please do not
announce your name. You'll be interupting the meeting. You will have
an opportunity, later on.

Like last month, we hope to see a lot of you on the call.

Warm regards to all,

Jim Cronin

At Large Chapter President
National Federation of the Blind
           of Connecticut

(203) 762- 6255  |  jcronin442 at gmail.com

Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.