[CT-NFB] Birdies for Charity 2023, Week #5 CHIRP

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Tue May 23 13:06:10 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,
We are starting to feel like the "Canary in the Coalmine".
We need  fresh air in the form of dollars.   This is the ideal time to help
NFB-CT.
The Travelers  will increase the fresh air your donation provides by 15%.

We are the OLDEST grass roots organization  which encourages self advocacy
for the blind and visually impaired.   We offer career opportunities and
mentoring.   NFB also has several training centers  to help people build
blindness skills which  promote independence.

Just click on the link, Birdie for Charity 2023
<https://partnerhq.com/public/events/2023-travelers-championship-birdies-for-charity/organization_partnerships/3205>
It will take you to the NFB-CT donation page.   There are three donation
buttons on the page.
Choose the button in the middle left or the bottom right of the page.

Remember, Birds of a Feather flock together.   That's when they do their
best work!
Please share this CHIRP   with your family and friends on Facebook and any
of your favorite
social media.

For those of you who have already made a donation,  please accept our
heartfelt gratitude.
Thank you,
Mary & Joe