[CT-NFB] Fwd: [Chapter-Presidents] The New York State national Federation of the blind diversity, equity and inclusion group meeting for May

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 11:43:26 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,
Tomorrow evening at 7 PM, “the blind history lady“, Peggy Chong will present about blind women in history at 7 PM period immediately following will be the presidential release. Please find the zoom link below.

Deborah J. Reed
Central Chapter President
NFB of CT
Cell#~ 860-378-5370
Deb.reed57 at gmail.com
“Be the living expression of kindness, kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, and kindness in your smile.“ Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Begin forwarded message: