[CT-NFB] Birdies for Charity 2023...Week #6 CHIRP

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Wed May 31 14:26:28 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,
We hope you all had a pleasant and replenishing Memorial Day weekend.
NFB-CT still needs your help!  The  pro golfers will be playing at the
Travelers Championship Golf Tournament at the TCP River Highlands in
Cromwell from June  19th to the 25th.

Remember the musical,  "Bye Bye Birdie"?  Well, this is  "Hello Birdies"
when you donate to the NFB-CT through Birdies for Charity.   Webster Bank
will add 15% to every donation made.  ALL of it goes Directly  to NFB-CT.

We are the oldest Civil Rights organization in the country for the Blind.
   We advocate for legislation that affects the lives of people who are
blind and visually impaired  by actively working with  our State and
National legislators.   A few of our recent issues  under discussion
include;  increasing accessibility in voting at the polls,   in website and
software applications,  and  home use medical  devices.

Whether you attend the tournament or you don't follow golf at all,  you can
still be part of our mission by making your donation.  Click on the link,
     Birdies for Charity
<https://partnerhq.com/public/events/2023-travelers-championship-birdies-for-charity/organization_partnerships/3205>
 It will take you to the NFB-CT donation page.  There are three donation
buttons on the page.  Choose the button in the middle left or the bottom
right of the page.

Right now we are only at 45% of our goal...we need YOUR HELP now!   The
"Robin is sobbin' "
You can make him sing!   Then he'll become the Rockin' Robin who will sing
in the Treetops all day long when you donate to NFB-CT.

Please share this CHIRP with your family and friends on Facebook or any of
your favorite social media.
For those of you who have already made your donation,   you continue to
have our gratitude and appreciation.
Thank you,
Mary Silverberg and Joe Kolczynski