[CT-NFB] Division updates

kristen dockendorff kdockendorff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 00:28:31 UTC 2023

Thank you so much and best wishes for the next chapter in your career and
life. We really appreciate all the effort that you have put in in your
positions with the Connecticut National Federation Of The Blind affiliates.
It really is a wonderful thing to take on a challenge like that that pushes
a little bit, but not too much and you can learn from the experience that
you can do more than you thought you could. Congratulations on that as
well. Working with the Nfb will give you some other life skills as well so
take that, and know that we do appreciate all the effort that you have put
in. Keep in touch and I hope your pooch does well. I love The Seeing Eye as
a fellow graduate. Sincerely Kristin and Winnie. And I’m sure she’ll look
forward to her bark box.