[CT-NFB] Subject: Re: Sign on Oppertunity SSI Savings Penalty, Elimination Act

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Sep 11 01:57:03 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

I think the key to remember is that legislation frequently has a lot of little details and moving parts. Whatever the decision is from our national leadership, I want to prepare everyone for it just with the notion that this process is complex. We could like the description that's going around on the internet but have some issue with how something is structured within the details. I don't know. I am not in a position personally to dig deeply into this, but I'm trusting the national office to do so.

Thanks everyone,

Justin

Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Phone: 808.797.8606
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Justin_Salisbury

"Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot un-educate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore."

Cesar Chavez