[CT-NFB] FW: West End Eye Care is Expanding!

llee at nfbct.org llee at nfbct.org
Tue Sep 12 20:43:55 UTC 2023

From: Mary Silverberg <marysilverfox at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2023 2:16 PM
To: Lucia Lee (llee at nfbct.org) <llee at nfbct.org>
Subject: Fwd: West End Eye Care is Expanding!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: West End Eye Care <noreply at marketing.sg.weavecoms.com <mailto:noreply at marketing.sg.weavecoms.com> >
Date: Mon, Sep 11, 2023 at 12:46 PM
Subject: West End Eye Care is Expanding!
To: <Marysilverfox at gmail.com <mailto:Marysilverfox at gmail.com> >

West End Eye Care is pleased to present our 2nd location!

Hello West End Eye Care patients!

We are happy to announce that West End Eye Care is expanding! We are opening a secondary location, Glastonbury Eye Care, located conveniently in the Glastonbury town center at 2377 Main Street. Our grand opening will be October 16th, 2023 and are now booking patient appointments. If you would like to schedule your eye exam at Glastonbury Eye Care, you may call us at our main office number for now: 860-236-5831

We look forward to providing all of your eye care needs on both sides of the river!

West End Eye Care  • 553 Farmington Ave, Hartford, cT 06105 US  •  (860) 236-5831
staff at westendeyecare.com <mailto:staff at westendeyecare.com>

  <https://s3.amazonaws.com/msv5/images/spacer.gif>