[CT-NFB] Fwd: Currently on Access Health and turning 65, what next ....

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 14:27:10 UTC 2023

FYI...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Stephanie Aston <SAston at medicareadvocacy.org>
Date: Wed, Sep 13, 2023 at 9:34 AM
Subject: Currently on Access Health and turning 65, what next ....
To: Stephanie Aston <SAston at medicareadvocacy.org>

Good Morning All,

Please distribute the attached *Flyer* that has important information on
moving from Access Health CT to Medicare at age 65.

Thank you.

-Center for Medicare Advocacy

*Stephanie Allard Aston*

*Sr. Paralegal*

Center for Medicare Advocacy

CT  (860)456-7790

DC  (202)293-5760

*Note**:* Some of the Center for Medicare Advocacy staff is working
remotely. Please be patient if there are delays in our responses during
these difficult times.  We hope you and yours stay well.

The information in this electronic communication is intended only for the
use of the individual(s) or entity named above, and may be legally
privileged and confidential under applicable law. If the recipient of this
message is not the above-named intended recipient(s), you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copying, or disclosure of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in
error, please notify the sender at (202) 293-5760 and purge the
communication immediately without making any copy or distribution.

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*