[CT-NFB] Hadley Presents Workshops on using the White Cane

Becky Ireland rmirdi at aol.com
Thu Jan 18 19:52:58 UTC 2024

Hi Federation Friends,

   I received the following email from Hadley and thought you might be
interested. Its information for workshops  for tips when using your
white cane. I hope you find it useful.

Image of woman walking with a white cane.
Is a white cane right for you? Learn the basics about white canes and
how using one can help you.

White Cane Basics
White Cane Types
White Cane Techniques
Questions?  Call 800-323-4238 or select the Help button on any page to chat.
Hadley Logo
700 Elm Street
Winnetka, Illinois 60093
800.323.4238 | hadleyhelps.org
This email was sent by: Hadley
700 Elm Street, Winnetka, IL, 60093 US

Sincerely, Becky Ireland Chapter & NFB of CT Secretary rmirdi at aol.com
Cell: 860-384-8451 "Just because a man lacks the use of his eyes doesn't
mean he lacks vision." Stevie Wonder "Whenever we are impressed with
what a non-human animal does its simply because we underestimated its
intelligence." Neil deGrass Tyson