[CT-NFB] NFB Southern Chapter Meeting

veronicalalston at gmail.com veronicalalston at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 22:01:24 UTC 2024

GREETINGS everyone!

I hope this message finds you all and your families safe and warm.

The Southern Chapter will be meeting this Saturday, January 20th 2024 via
phone conference and would like to invite all who are interested in joining
us at 1:00PM to listen to our guest speaker Shawn Callaway. Shawn is a
member of the National Federation of the Blind Board of Directors, the
President of the District of Columbia affiliate and the co-chair of our
Diversity and Inclusion Committee.

You can use this number and access code to dial in. 425 436 6349 access
code: 223 2614

We look forward to having you with us on Saturday.

Warmly,

NFB Southern Chapter

Marchele Davis Chapter President

Mdiggs2 at peoplepc.com <mailto:Mdiggs2 at peoplepc.com>