[CT-NFB] Agenda for July 20th Board Meeting

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 14:51:44 UTC 2024

National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut July 2024 Board Meeting
Agenda

July 20, 2024

11:00am-2:00pm

Call to order

Roll Call

NFB Pledge

Reports

Treasurer's Report: Cheri Duquette

SRC (State Rehabilitation Council): Deb Reed

ABPVI (Advisory Board Persons with Visual Impairments): Mary Silverberg

BCAC(Bureau Consumer Advocacy Committee: Melissa Thompson

PAC Plan(Pre-Authorized Contribution) Maryanne Melley

New Business

Convention Committee Update: Jim Cronin

Berlin Fair: Melissa Thompson

Door Prizes are needed for our State Convention: Maryanne Melley

National Convention 2025: Nathanael Wales

Blind Americans Return to Work Act: Jim McCollum

Chapter News

Adjournment

Best regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com <mailto:maryanne.melley at gmail.com>

860-212-5549

With love, hope, and determination we can transform our dreams into reality.