[Ctabs] [CT-NFB] Looking for A Couple of Good Teachers of Blind Students - FW: JOB OPENING: Education Consultant 1 (B.E.S.B.) - State of Connecticut

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sat Mar 23 03:13:51 UTC 2024

I love the focus on braille!

I have forwarded this posting to a few lists where qualified people might find it.

If our affiliate leaders are ever in a situation to talk with policymaking folks at BESB, perhaps through the advisory committee or state rehabilitation council, I might suggest that we might talk about amending the language about students being “visually handicapped“ because I think it’s a little bit outdated.

Hope everyone is enjoying March madness!

Justin

Sent from my iPhone

Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury

Mobile: 808.797.8606
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Justin_Salisbury
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.