[Diabetes-talk] Please note Prodigy Pocket

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 20:09:05 UTC 2009

On that same page there is reference about the autocode comparing this
machine to that one.  I had an Prodigy Auto Code and it talked.

They also have on that particular webpage Links to NFB,.  They have
promoted the talking machine since the beginning prior to even thinking about
working with the blind on their product.

So if you think I am stupid for suggesting they note that this machine does
 not talk, I think it would be not too much trouble for them to add 5 words
 on the web page,  "This isn't a talking machine."

I called them and told them my suggestion.

I recall a blood glucose machine that was the size of a businesscard that
talked going back a couple of years ago.

You mention one button and that should have given me the clue, I guess you
don't know anything about IPods.  I have one with one button and it talks,
plays books, movies, and music and is the size of a Bic lighter and has all
of  these diferent menus you use all with one button.

Joyce

steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)