[Diabetes-talk] My cure of Type 1 Diabetes!

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 22 10:53:11 UTC 2009

don't understand that one for being blind. I was blind when I got my
transplant and so was ed bryant, they also do these transplants I believe at
Columbia University Hospital here in NY.

There is going to be a new tv show this fall called three rivers all about
different stories of transplants.

also contact UNOS, this is the organ donor lists, and we as google
transplant and see all there is about them, as well as becoming organ
donors, there are over 100,000 people on waiting lists, and for someone who
is o+ we are the longest wait out there because we can only receive from o+,
we can donate to anyone but we can only receive from o+, in NY for a kidney
it is a 7-10 year wait for an organ unless a family members wants to donate
or a good friend.  The average wait for a kidney here in NY for other organs
it all depends.

Sally, Ed, and myself and for all others on this list who had gotten
transplants it is a gift from god.

Cheryl Echevarria

skype: angeldn3