[Diabetes-talk] New Member Introduction

Paul & Paula Jordan paujor at fuse.net
Sun Dec 13 18:26:40 UTC 2009

Hi Robert:  I am a diabetic with a totally blind spouse, and I'm not sure
what her reactions would be in an emergency.  I'm not sure how she'd feel
about testing me, nor am I sure how I would feel either.  I know that when I
test, I can tell how much blood I've got, but I'm not sure what she'd do.
I have mentioned your situation, and I think she'll probably share some of
her ideas later.
Hang in, and I hope and trust we can get you some help soon.

Paul