[Diabetes-talk] [SPAM] Re: Voice

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Feb 11 00:06:34 UTC 2009

Hey Ed:

Yes, thanks.  I will send my thoughts to Mark.  Personally, I much rather
have materials in either a .Txt format or an MP3 type file that I can listen
to on any number of small & portable devices.  I also like the ability to
navigate some files quickly and get right to those items that most interest
me.  Thanks.

Eileen