[Diabetes-talk] What can we do?

catdancing catdancing at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 11 14:33:21 UTC 2009

i guess you could say i am not a "medicaly friendly" person in the 42 years
i've had diabetes never once has anyone in the medical field done a thing to
help with this disease all they have done is tell me what i need to do to
live wit it. i pay them but i do all the work that just seems very crooked
to me.
Debbie