[Diabetes-talk] type 1 diabetics read this story won'tcomethrough

catdancing catdancing at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 16 18:36:09 UTC 2009

i guess it doesn't matter  to those of u who were blind from diabetes more
than 12 years ago or those of u who had kidney failure from diabetes 12
years ago but not all of us did. so who ever stopped this  advancement
toward a cure for type 1 diabetes has left the rest of us with these
complications from this fine disease for no good reason.
i spoke with a journalist a few years back who also stated that a cure had
been found and ignored. this is not right some of us today would not have
the complications we have today from this disease (diabetes) if this man
could of completed his research and finished his clinical trials. i sure
don't enjoy being visually impaired and living with kidney problems from a
disease i didn't diseerve in the first place. i guess the rest of u do.
Debbie