[Diabetes-talk] DAN Seminar Speaker

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Feb 21 21:09:51 UTC 2009

Gosh I am pleased that so many can go.
Where this is a vacation for all.
Now I just need to get the medicines down to mild roars and maybe some
day I can get to a state convention.

I just learned that starting in May there is a straight threw flight to
California.
Maybe some day they will have a convention there.
Then I could take a flight to the convention with out spending a whole
day flying.
I didn't know as a diabetic I could have a bar for meals and be safe.
See so much I need to learn.
I have a fear of God traveling and something happening to me.
I don't know why, but I do, so I don't go far either.
I admire all of you who are willing to take the challenge.