[Diabetes-talk] Clevercheck swap

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Fri May 8 16:51:25 UTC 2009

Amy,

Advanced Diabetic Solutions, who joined us in New Jersey with our Diabetes
Division, has no problem in acquiring the "Prodigy Voice Test Strips". You
can reach them at:

Their Web Page is: http://www.advanceddiabeticsolutions.net/

I and all the people in my Diabetes Division, plus many here in the DAN,
have contacted Advanced Diabetic Solutions in Atlanta, Ga on my reference
and how they have worked with us in New Jersey.

Good Luck...

Vince
Vincent Chaney, NFBNJ Diabetes Division President ,
Co-chair Lead NJAGDU