[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Lance & Lancett Question.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed May 13 18:26:57 UTC 2009

I just had a prescription filled for lancets, and the doctor wrote out the script for the acu check soft-touch lancets which is fine by me because I find they are not as harsh on my fingers.  For future reference, can someone let me know the name/codes for the prodigy lance & lancets in case at some point I want to switch back to the Prodigy brand.

Also, what made Prodigy go back to what I consider the  "old" design of a thicker, heavier & rounded base on the lancettes?  They pack a wallop when the lance device comes down on the finger.  Ouch!

Thanks.

Eileen