[Diabetes-talk] diabetic shoes

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Sep 15 02:41:30 UTC 2009

What I was told by the front desk lady was I can't send the shoes back.
the inserts came with the shoes with two extra pairs.
You wear the inserts for three months then change them out.
Well you would be starting over again with the same problem.
Since I was told this, I didn't call back.
I just went to what I was wearing.
My medical doctor feels that my toes bother me when my back is out.
So I go to the chiropractor.
When I am adjusted I have seen a huge difference.

skype
 dmgina23