[Diabetes-talk] diabetic shoes

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 15 11:15:21 UTC 2009

that is the lady at the dr office, of course you can send the shoes back in
fact you can call the company yourself ask the dr himself whom he uses, tell
them that your insurance company paid for it, and if it is medicare then you
can call up and tell them the shoes for whatever reason they don't fit, they
have no right telling you you can't return them.

Everyone please do not let the dr office staff intimidate you, the front
desk person is basically a front desk person, they don't do anything with
the paperwork. a lot of them don't even have the training I paid to have to
work in a dr office, they just get $10 an hr and don't do squat

Call medicare and tell them that the dr office wont tell you what you need
to know.

In reality Dar and everyone this is a waste of any kind of money going
towards our insurance, we don't tell the dr what we want and listen to them
they recommend the wrong thing in this case, Dar's issue may be her back and
not her feet.  Then why did your insurance have to pay for the shoes in the
first place, you can go out to payless or target or even walmart get a
$10-20 pair of shoes or even go to a medical supply store and get arch
support shoes.

Waste of money, waste of time, ruining a patients health.

Cheryl Echevarria